Reading Time: < 1 minute
“College is the best time in a young person’s life.” We’ve all heard it, but we know it’s truer for some students than it is for others. But how should faculty approach the complex and sensitive issues surrounding student mental health?
We recently updated our free eBook, Navigating Mental Health Issues on Campus, with new insights and statistics on the mental health crisis affecting college students across the country.
The eBook covers:
- A current snapshot of student mental health in higher education
- Unique mental health challenges for students of color
- The importance of support for LGBTQ+ students
- Staffing challenges at campus counseling centers
- Steps institutions are taking to support their students
- Perspectives from higher ed instructors
- Tips and resources for faculty who want to help
Download your free copy now to learn all about one of higher education’s most pressing issues and what you can do to be part of the solution.